Customer Profiles: Improved ACERT Performance with Platinum Power Group Parts




Company: Fountain Valley Enterprises
Owner: Chris Held
Location: Fayette, OH
Engine: 2007 Caterpillar C15 ACERT



Fountain Valley Enterprises, based in Fayette, Ohio, is a preferred Platinum trucking company.Owned and Operated by Chris Held in 7 states including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa and Kentucky.


"I've had my harnesses for about 2 years now and I am the first to tell anyone who asks about your product. Way better fuel mileage and the performance is undeniable. I recently had a check engine light come on , so before taking my truck in for a diagnostic hook-up, I unhooked my harnesses O My God I could not believe the power difference. Believe this I will advertise your product with great enthusiasium. Anyone that says they can't get there ACERTS motor to run needs only to check out your web site. Keep up the good work and I'll keep up the advertising for you."



To share your feedback on Platinum Power Group parts for Caterpillar Diesel engines, email us at info@platinumpowergroup.com.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes