Platinum Power Group Testimonials

On-highway diesel engine performance has become increasingly important given rising fuel costs and OEM market shifts. Your opinions & feedback on products are important; your voice helps us shape the future design & development -- and quality assurance. Many of our top clients have enabled us to help them improve operations when it comes to fuel mileage savings and more.

When comparison shopping for horsepower products -- manufacturer claims are important. But more important, is the feedback (good & bad) from real people that purchase a product and use it day-in and day-out. Interestingly enough, we recently came across a post in "The Truckers Report" forum that illustrates this very point. See the summary below or click here.

'Roadhound,' with 10+ years experience on the road & a Platinum Performance customer wrote,

"I thought I would post if anyone were interested that I installed the and throttle response. I loaded some steel coils today weighing in at about 45,000 lbs., and it was like driving a different truck. Take off from a dead stop is a lot easier and gets up to speed a lot faster. Some hills I went over where I used to have to split or drop a gear, kept right on trucking in high gear. I can very easily tell the power difference. I have to leave for El Paso Saturday, so I will let you guys know if it made any difference in the fuel mileage, good or bad. Hopefully GOOD!"
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment